Driving Test

Applying for a New Driving Licence in the UK

After taking driving lessons Cardiff you need to get your license. In applying for a new driving licence in the United Kingdom (UK) you need to send a completed form to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency or DVLA. This form is identified as “D1” which means an Application for a Driving Licence. This sort of form is available from…

Read more

WhatsApp chat